Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Quarantine Life

 Well life around here has been fun, crazy, and honestly down right productive.  


Back in March just two days prior to quarantine my husband was scheduled for a surgery on his heart.  I was worried that with all the news that what was to finally going to happen did and worried surgery would be cancelled.  It wasn’t and within 2 days we were on full stay at home orders.  That suited us all just fine. Time for him to heal.  Izzy had an EEG just one day prior to the stay at home orders and school to remote learning.  It was stressful but gave us all time to PAUSE!  All life was on hold. I was the only one to venture out for groceries every two to three weeks.  

While we paused we also took time to decide on small projects and go from there. 

This little stool had been begging for an update so I tackled that myself.







No comments:

Post a Comment