Tuesday, December 28, 2010

As it looked when we bought it

We have started painting the aluminum siding of the house, put on a new roof and took down the shutters that house too many wasp nests. The little entranceway has new columns, railings on the porch and will have new handrails going down the stairs.

The bush out front is no longer there due to having to put in a new drainage system around the house when it rains it would POUR into the basement. We found after digging out around to put in a french drain system that the mortar was eaten away allowing for water to pour in and fill up the cinder blocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment